TEXTUAR COMMUNICATIONS LLP
This B2B business had an interesting service offering range and needed an online presence that attracted the right kind of site visitors to the website. The site also needed a distinct UI/UX experience that called for a unique design to be sued for the home page of the site.
The site needed to assert the company as one of the thought leaders in their domain. Hence it needed to showcase the value proposition of the brand offering with the B2B website.
The tasks consisted of
- Website fresh design
- Totally unique home page design that also conformed to SEO on page optimization standards
- Concrete5 website development
- WordPress based dynamic content for relevant content over long term
- Providing an easy content update and management system for client, rather than going for costly support services.
- Highly personalized responsive web design was needed to ensure that the site was aimed at the correct target audience irrespective of device, OS or screen size used.
- Providing an on-page content editing system. This was executed at two levels –
- Concrete5 for main webpages other than ‘Blog’ webpage
- WordPress for ‘Blog’ webpage
- To implement the above features, the key challenge was to ensure a seamless and coordinated look and feel, without the front end user knowing about the different technologies coming into play behind the scenes.