The company wanted a pan Canada presence as a leading car title loan company. For this, it had embarked on a complex marketing campaign of building 6 satellite sites for key regions of operations within Canada. The key theme was to present a futuristic and uniform look for all 6 websites. The tasks consisted of
- Customizing WordPress template
- Adding sliders and customized menu
- Adding 5 satellite sites with uniform UI/UX
- Responsive website design
- The primary concern was getting simultaneous design and development done for 6 different websites.
- While the client looked at it a single project, the design and development efforts multiplied 6 times at the initial stages.
- Project management and ETA expectations was to be handled in such a way that all 6 sites were ready for deployment at the same time.
- This primary concern was that this development activity needed to align to the overall marketing campaign that was to roll out across the length and breadth of Canada at the same time.